Lady Lullaby Links

Lady Lullaby Blog

Lullabies for babies, grown-ups and everyone in between!

Monday, April 4, 2011

It’s everything that lullabies should be...

I was really happy to find out that Melissa, a very popular mom-blogger (ABrokenCompass.com), has this to say about Midnight Lullaby: "I was given this CD, Midnight Lullaby, and I have listened to it in its entirety. Several times. And it's everything that lullabies should be: lovely, sweet, soothing, and effective. Ms. Roman Pitt's voice is warm and clear, and the top-notch production company that she worked with blended her vocals so well with just the right amount of instrumentation. The CD is also a pleasant combination of lullabies I knew, a few I'd never heard before, including some Ms. Roman Pitt originals... I've been listening to this dreamy music on my iPod nightly. And for someone like me, who so desperately needs her sleep? What a gift!" Melissa is giving away a free copy of Midnight Lullaby... enter by March 31 to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment